Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 20: Back in New York City

I feel like I walked a couple of miles since I got back to the big apple! The highlights of my return are the following:
1. A magician on the subway who transformed an empty box into a box with a fluffy bunny rabbit (definitely worth a donation!!)
2. The cutest baby ever waving hello and goodbye to me
3. The first bite of a nyc pizza after a one week hiatus.

And the less than memorable moments are:
1. The sight of a mouse scurrying under our refrigerator
2. The sound of a woman cursing out a passerby for simply bumping into her
3. Waking up to the sound of sirens in the morning while I am trying to burrow deeper into sleep.

I still love it here. And I am excited to start work in a week and to keep snapping away and documenting my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment