Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 24: Feeling better

I was trying not to make this a mouse post... but here goes. Today my roommate and I found the holes in the kitchen and stuffed them with steel wool. And to my own surprise I actually made tea in the kitchen and ate dinner in for a change. I think we may have found the source of the problem behind the refrigerator. So, I am starting to feel more at home again.

Today was a soggy day in the city. I had the most amazing hamburger and Park Soho with my roommate and my nursing school friend and read another page turning chapter in New Moon. And now I am going to watch two episodes of True Blood on demand. It is a lazy Saturday!

And in two days I start my new job. In two short days another chapter opens for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment