Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 7: 1930's inspired party


Last night was so much fun. I finally got up to my friend's apartment in Washington Heights. He was throwing a 1930's inspired party. The air is cooler up in the Heights. Interesting fact: the highest point of Washington Heights is approximately 265 feet above sea level. And through more web searching it is also a reasonable place to purchase a co-op or a condo in Manhattan.

In honor of the roaring 30's we played poker (well, I watched trying to figure out the rules of Texas Hold 'em) and many smoked cigars and cigarrettes. So, early this morning I got up and headed out to brunch and even after three washings I still can't get the memories of last night out of my hair! I had a great night and a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment